Effective date: May 29th, 2020.
National Sporting Goods ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://nationalsportinggoods.com website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
National Sporting Goods uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
National Sporting Goods may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of National Sporting Goods
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: (570) 398-0271
Terms & Conditions
Making a Purchase
*All items purchased from Bullseye Surplus are for lawful use only.
It is our company policy to sell ammunition and firearms to US citizens only.
Bullseye Surplus is not an exporter and cannot ship outside the U.S.A.
We want to make your shopping experience as simple as possible. Browse our online catalog, click on any items you wish to buy and add them to your shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on “Check Out” and you will be asked for a few details so we can complete your order. You will then be redirected to our payment processor where you will enter your credit card and billing address. All firearms must ship to an FFL dealer; Bullseye Surplus staff will reach out after your order has been submitted to determine what dealer you would like your purchase shipped to.
- PLEASE NOTE: your credit card will be authorized immediately upon order placement.
We only accept credit card payments for internet orders. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover at NO EXTRA CHARGE! If you are making payment with a debit card, please understand Bullseye Surplus will take no responsibility for any overdraft charges associated with this purchase; this includes any charges associated with a processing error.
Please note that product photography may not reflect the exact product. We strive to provide the most exact, representative photographs of our products, however, images are often provided by the manufacturers and are updated at their discretion. Bullseye Surplus is not responsible for discrepancies in product manufacture location, variations in product build quality due to manufacturing tolerances, and all other product variation due to product photography. If you have questions regarding specifics about a particular product, Bullseye Surplus encourages you to contact customer support.
Sales Tax Charges
Sales tax will be collected for orders shipped to Pennsylvania
By purchasing from Bullseye Surplus either online or over the phone, you affirm that you:
- You are the actual transferee/buyer of the firearm(s) included in your order. If you are not the actual transferee/buyer and are acquiring the firearm(s) on behalf of another person, the licensee cannot transfer the firearm(s) to you.
- You are not under indictment or information in any court for a felony, or any other crime for which the judge could imprison you for more than one year.
- You have never been convicted in any court of a felony, or any other crime for which the judge could have imprisoned you for more than one year, even if you received a shorter sentence, including probation.
- Are not a fugitive from justice.
- Are not an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance. Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.
- Have never been adjudicated as a mental defective OR have never been committed to a mental institution.
- Have not been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions.
- Are not subject to a court order restraining you from harassing, stalking, or threatening your child or an intimate partner or child of such partner.
- Have never been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- Have never renounced your United States citizenship.
- Are not an alien illegally or unlawfully in the United States.
It is Required for us to have a copy of your dealer’s signed Federal Firearms License, on file with us BEFORE we may ship Firearms. All Firearms purchased must comply with your State and Local Laws; orders not meeting these laws will be cancelled or may not refunded if determined after shipping.
Please note: the individual paying for a firearm(s) and picking up from the receiving FFL dealer must be the same person. You must use your credit card when purchasing a firearm. Example: person a cannot purchase a firearm using person b’s credit card. The BATFE considers this a straw purchase.
The following applies to all firearm purchases:
- We reserve the right to deny/cancel a purchase for any reason.
- You must be a citizen of the United States to make a purchase.
- All items purchased from Bullseye Surplus are for lawful uses only.
- No “Straw Purchases” of firearms. The individual paying for the firearm and completing the 4473 Firearms Transaction Record must be the same person (the intended owner).
- All rifle and ammunition orders will be shipped Ground (no PO Box addresses, please) to the lower 48 states.
- All promotional shipping prices are to the lower 48 states only.
- Unless specifically requested, handguns will ship USPS (United States Postal Service) Priority Mail.
- Bullhorn Bargains and other promotions that include optics and cases may not include original product packages, but will include documentation and accessories from all component products. These will all be shipped to the dealer.
- Orders containing firearms and accessories not part of a Bullhorn Bargain or other promotion will have the accessories shipped directly to your residence.
- Bullseye Surplus will not be responsible for packages returned to us that are refused delivery, and you will be liable for additional shipping charges to re-ship your package.
- All shipping is insurance optional. If you would like to purchase insurance, please contact us for a custom shipping quotation.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to enter their shipping address correctly. The checkout system will show the shipping address at the beginning of the checkout process, and once again at the end.
- PLEASE VERIFY THE ADDRESS IS CORRECT before submitting the order. We will ship to the address submitted. You will receive an email when the order is placed again allowing you to verify the address is correct before it ships.
- PLEASE NOTE: In most circumstances the shipping address on an order CANNOT be changed after the order has shipped.
- For packages that are returned to us because of an incorrect address, customers will be liable for return shipping charges to re-ship your order.
Shipping items with lithium batteries:
- Optics, lights, and any other items that come with a lithium battery will only ship USPS(with the battery). UPS is now charging additional HAZMAT fees for packages containing lithium batteries.
- For orders that contain ammunition and an item or items with lithium batteries, the items may ship separately to maintain cost effectiveness.
Packages with signature requirements:
- ALL Firearms will ship Adult Signature Required.
- All orders greater than $500 will ship Signature required.
- Ultimately it is the delivery driver’s discretion whether they will drop your package, or require a signature.
Shipping firearms to states with magazine restrictions:
For states/counties/cities with capacity restrictions, firearms that are not otherwise restricted will be shipped without the magazine(s). We may however discount the price of the firearm, at our discretion.
***Please note, your credit card will be authorized immediately upon order placement.***
You will receive an email notification providing you with the tracking number and estimated delivery date when the order ships.
Warranty and Pricing Statement
All prices are subject to change without notice. Bullseye Surplus extends no warranty and is not responsible for any damages due to failure of used products. Used parts and firearms are sold as is. We suggest having a certified gunsmith inspect, install and/or test all used parts and firearms before use. Owner’s manuals are not provided with all firearms. Most new products are fully warranted by the manufacturer and product returns/repairs should be arranged with these manufacturers.
Bullseye Surplus will not disclose buyers’ information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to track the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item(s), to store delivery addresses if the address book is used, and to store your details.
Orders placed with Bullseye Surplus may only be cancelled prior to the order having shipped. Please call (570) 505-1606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible after placing an order to cancel.
Canceled orders cannot be reversed. All Cancellations are final.
- If the order has already shipped, you must follow all the procedures for returns (see below).
Due to the expenses incurred by returns, we make every effort to insure your order is shipped accurately and that the product meets the standards of our advertising. If a return must be made, please note the following policies:
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of the invoice date.
- To return or exchange an item, you must first email us at email@example.com to receive an Return Authorization.
- Return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility. If the incorrect product was shipped by our error, a prepaid shipping label may be issued to return the item(s).
- Upon our receipt of the returned product(s), we reserve the right to evaluate the merchandise to determine if a refund or exchange will be made.
Refunds will be issued in the same manner in which original payment was made (i.e. credit card purchases will be returned in the form of a credit to the original card account). Credit card refunds are subject to a 3% return fee. NOTE: If we deem a return was made without reasonable cause, or wherein our judgment the product meets the advertised condition, the refund will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Fees charged by a dealer transferring a firearm to the end consumer will not be refunded for any reason. These transactions are at the full risk and expense of the consumer.
All accessories originally shipped with the item must be returned with the item (including magazines, etc.) to receive a full refund. Return shipping charges will not be refunded.
Accessories can be returned through any carrier. Long guns should be returned using Ground service through any carrier. Handguns returned via USPS must be sent through an FFL Dealer. Ammunition cannot be sent through USPS and must be returned using UPS or FedEx. COD packages will be refused. Charges incurred from shipping centers will not be reimbursed.
If you have any questions about a Return and/or Exchange, please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (570) 505-1606
You will be asked to agree to these terms BEFORE checking out. If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We want to make your shopping experience as simple as possible. Thank you in advance for your business!
All sales are final unless explicitly agreed upon in written form.